forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6698  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Tue Apr 2, 2002  4:46 pm
Subject:  Japanese Sign Language Signs

I was talking with a friend who recently visited in Japan.  She explained some of the Japanese signs she had learned.  I tried my best to practice my SW by writing them down and then putting them in a custom SignWriter Dictionary.  I printed off that dictionary into the PDF file I have attached.  I would appreciate feedback from those on the list concerning how I wrote these signs (especially you, Mark).  Did I write these correctly and clearly?  Am I missing any key facial expressions or should I have picked a clearer handshape or movement?  I'm just curious to see how well I wrote these.  I'd like to correct these and then give her a copy.

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart Thiessen
Des Moines, IA

Attachment
SWNIPPON.pdf
Type: application/pdf

  Replies Author Date Size
6741 Re: Japanese Sign Language Signs Mark Penner Sat  4/6/2002   3 KB
6810 Re: Japanese Sign Language Signs Mark Penner Wed  4/17/2002   4 KB
6812 Re: Japanese Sign Language Signs Stuart Thiessen Wed  4/17/2002   30 KB
6819 Re: Japanese Sign Language Signs Valerie Sutton Thu  4/18/2002   4 KB

  Message 6698  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index