forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6719  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 4, 2002  7:44 pm
Subject:  Lessons Database inside SignBank

SignWriting List
April 4, 2002

And last...I designed a "Lessons Database" inside the SignBank
database, so that busy teachers do not have to leave SignBank to get
instruction. They can click on the Lessons button, and go immediately
to a table of contents. Right now, I have 30 pages of lessons, all
about SignBank itself....but someday I hope to also include Lessons
about reading and writing SignWriting in general. The Lessons
Database will slowly build into a valuable online resource:
Attachment
sbhelp30.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 6719  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index