forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6749  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Maria Azzopardi
Date:  Wed Apr 10, 2002  1:41 am
Subject:  Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap

Dear Valerie and Bill,

Thanks for your replies and sorry for the delay in writing back.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to solve the problem.

Here are my answers to your questions:

1) Our paper size here is A4.

2) We had been using version 4.4 but this was set to U.S paper. So I downloaded
the
German version 4.4 which is set to A4 paper. When this didn't work, I tried
changing formats in the signwriter, margins and page setups in Paintshop, but
nothing has improved.

3) The paper size setting is A4.

4) Our printer is laser.

I really don't know what to do next...
maria

  Replies Author Date Size
6750 Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap Valerie Sutton Tue  4/9/2002   7 KB
6752 Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap Valerie Sutton Tue  4/9/2002   4 KB

  Message 6749  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index