forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6750  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 9, 2002  2:13 pm
Subject:  Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap

Maria Azzopardi in Malta wrote:
>2) We had been using version 4.4 but this was set to U.S paper. So I
>downloaded the
>German version 4.4 which is set to A4 paper. When this didn't work, I tried
>changing formats in the signwriter, margins and page setups in Paintshop, but
>nothing has improved. The paper size setting is A4. Our printer is laser.

SignWriting List
April 9, 2002

Hello Everyone, and Maria!

Placing Signs in Columns, Part One (to be continued)....
Take a look at the attached diagram of Swiss-German Sign Language. It
is "columnized". I wrote that sentence myself, and I placed it in
columns manually myself. First the sentence was typed in SignWriter
DOS (4.4). But I did not use ColumnMaker. I did screen captures of
the signs in SignWriter DOS, then opened a Paint program (Photoshop
in my case), and then placed it in columns myself manually. There is
a reason for this, which I will explain in a later message:
Attachment
noah01-column.gif
Type: image/gif

  Replies Author Date Size
6752 Re: Problem Exporting Columnized SGN to Bitmap Valerie Sutton Tue  4/9/2002   4 KB

  Message 6750  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index