forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6769  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 11, 2002  2:22 pm
Subject:  SignWriting Lessons Online

SignWriting List
April 11, 2002

Dear SignWriting List Members:
Several people have written to me recently asking "Where are the
SignWriting Lessons Online? So in a series of messages I will list
different sources.

First, there is a section on the SignWritingSite devoted to instruction. Go to:

SW Lessons Online Directory

Course 1: Lessons In SignWriting

Course 2: SignWriting E-Lessons

Course 3: Learn To Read ASL in SignWriting

Course 4: Writing ASL Grammar In SignWriting

Course 5: Learn To Write SignWriting By Hand

Course 6: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

Read & Write Sign Languages

Sign Language Dictionaries

Read & Write Dance

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Replies Author Date Size
6775 SignWriting Lessons Online: New PDF Library Valerie Sutton Thu  4/11/2002   3 KB

  Message 6769  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index