forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6774  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  MGirod & ACPrélaz
Date:  Thu Apr 11, 2002  7:36 pm
Subject:  Re: Sign Language grammar

Dear Tony,

You should get in touch with Patricia Lessard who created a great tool for teaching ASL (and more specifically some grammatical aspects) to deaf teachers, sign language interpreter, ... She has a very interesting demanonstration CD-Rom... called "classifiers, a closer look"

Here's her address: plessard57@earthlink.net>

Hope it can help!

I also collected lots of articles on eye gaze (as a grammatical component of sign languages) to prepare a course on sign language linguistics for next year for sign language interpreter... If you're interested in having references... Let me know.

Anny

  Message 6774  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index