forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6779  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  A & T Daamen
Date:  Fri Apr 12, 2002  12:43 am
Subject:  Re: to gif or not to gif?

I was joking!! Queensland is very hot, humid, so the computer cant 'freeze'!!

See you later,

Greetings

Antony & Terry Daamen

"And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more;
.........But the meek one themselves will possess the earth,
And they will find their exquisite delight in
the abundance of peace. - Isaiah 37:10,11