forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6788  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 14, 2002  4:52 pm
Subject:  Re: presentation of SW in Germany

SignWriting List
April 14, 2002

Stefan in Germany wrote:
>There is a Institut in Bavaria that offers a special training for
>SL-instructors who are already running their own SL - courses.
>Within this project I was invited to present the basics and the background
>of SW. I did this presentation for the first time in German SL - .
>The attending
>participants have been very very kind and accepted my "hearing" dialect
>without any complaints-.. ;-)

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for taking the time to write this report about your weekend
trip to Bavaria! Bavaria is sooo beautiful...I am smiling, thinking
of SignWriting in such a beautiful place, with your presentation in
German Sign Language - congratulations on this accomplishment, Stefan!

Val ;-)

  Message 6788  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index