forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6789  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Apr 14, 2002  4:59 pm
Subject:  Re: presentation of SW in Germany

SignWriting List
April 14, 2002

Stefan wrote:
>I have seen the first two videos in the meantime so often that I can
>understand fluently the ASL instruction combined with your voice in the
>background. So I decided to show these videos after I made some
>comments about the
>historic and ...Nevertheless your new wonderfull, wonderfull PDF
>Document which you offered
>as Download came just in time. These documents offere an excellent
>possibility to look at the presented contents after we had looked at the
>videos -

Hello Stefan!
I am sooo glad that the PDF files I posted were useful to you...Those
documents were also used in Japan this weekend.... Flavio (Rikki) and
a friend learned SignWriting from them...and sent me a message in
SignWriting from Japan....so Bavaria and Japan in one weekend
.....smile!

For those on the List who are interested, here are the documents once again:

1. ABOUT SIGNWRITING
38 pages in English and American Signs, 563K
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/lessons/About_SignWriting.pdf

2. LESSONS IN SIGNWRITING VIDEO SERIES
Booklet One: Introduction to SignWriting
28 pages in English and American Signs, 466K
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/lessons/SignWriting_Introduction.pdf

3. LESSONS IN SIGNWRITING VIDEO SERIES
Booklet Two: SignWriting Basics
38 pages in English and American Signs, 590K
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/lessons/SignWriting_Basics.pdf

4. SIGNWRITING LECTURE FLYERS
12 pages in English and American Signs, 120K
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/lessons/SignWriting_Lecture_Flyers.pdf

___________________________

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6789  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index