forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6803  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Flavio Medina
Date:  Tue Apr 16, 2002  8:50 am
Subject:  Photos/Illustrations of hand shapes?

Hello list.

I was checking the S-S-Sequence in the SignBank site,
to see the different handshapes that I wanted to use
to write some signs, and I found some really hard to
understand. You know, when the difference is really
small between two different signs... And I thought
that a very nice thing to do would be adding pictures
(illustrations) or photos of the handshapes there... I
can imagine that it would take quite a lot of time
(and may be money...) to do so, and I really don't
think I am the first to come with the idea... but I
thought it'd be worth putting this "suggestion" here
anyway.

That's it,

Byeeeeee!!!

Flavio
\(^o^)/

  Message 6803  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index