forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6837  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Apr 24, 2002  12:21 am
Subject:  How do we change our country on the SW List?

SignWriting List
April 23, 2002

Flavio wrote:
>try "review sw-l by country"...

Hello Everyone!
I just tried the command line that Flavio suggested. I never saw that
command line before. Flavio says I gave it to him, but I don't have a
memory of it - it must have been in a long list of commands I posted
to the List, but have never tried myself...

But I tried it today. As far as I can see, a good number under the
USA are incorrect. Under the USA it has people from Egypt, Colombia,
Germany and lots of people from Japan, all under the USA....and
several other countries too - so you are not alone, Flavio!

I have no idea how to fix it. If it really matters to you, you could
write to the SignWriting List owner, Paul Cowley, and ask him how to
change your country:

Maybe Paul can give us all instructions on how to do that?...

Paul are you there? ;-)

Val ;-)

  Replies Author Date Size
6838 Re: How do we change our country on the SW List? Angus B. Grieve-Smith Wed  4/24/2002   3 KB
6839 Re: How do we change our country on the SW List? Flavio Medina Wed  4/24/2002   3 KB

  Message 6837  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index