forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6847  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 25, 2002  2:52 pm
Subject:  Re: Japanese SW Fingerspelling Fonts

SignWriting List
April 25, 2002

>> Mark in Japan wrote: As it turns out, it was the "ME" that we had
>>wanted to change. It should be like the Spanish "F", except that
>>the index finger and thumb are touching instead of crossed.

Hello Everyone!

Mark - I shipped Hagiwara Tomomi's "Lessons in SignWriting" textbook
to Japan may take a week to ten days, according to the
post office...sorry for the delay.

Regarding the Japanese Fingerspelling Font, by Michael Everson...I
would suggest that you write to Michael about the change you are

Michael Everson
Everson Typography

I hope that Michael can help you. Meanwhile, I am sure that you have
visited our web pages on Japanese Fingerspelling? I can make changes
to that later, if you and Michael make changes to the Japanese fonts
posted on our web site:

SignWriting in Japan

Download Japanese Fingerspelling Font

Best of luck with your SignWriting work in Japan!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

....visit the...

Read & Write Sign Languages

Sign Language Dictionaries

Read & Write Dance

Read & Write Movement & Gesture

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 6847  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index