forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2222  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Nov 6, 1999  12:05 am
Subject:  Re: Axial stationary movement "Reverse, opposite"

>Hi Valerie,
>
>"here" wasn´t the gif (there wasn´t any ??)at least on my screen!"
>
>just feed back -

>Stefan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, that is right. There was no .GIF there so it worked perfectly.

My English explanation was not clear - that is another story - ha!

I was experimenting. I separated the message into two messages, one with
the .GIF and the other with the English explanation, and in the English
message I had placed:

regarding attachment__________

So then people were supposed to know that I was talking about the previous
.GIF that had been attached -

Sorry for the confusion ...

Val ;-)

  Message 2222  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index