forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2591  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jan 19, 2000  8:33 pm
Subject:  Year-End Reports on Web

Dear SignWriting List:

I have now posted the 1999 Year-End Report on the web. The Year-End
Reports provide an historic listing of the events in one year, and
surprisingly, people do refer to them for dates and names of events.
There are so many projects using SignWriting now, that I worry that I
have forgotten someone, so please write to tell me if that is the
case...I would love to add your project if you used SignWriting....

We have 25 Year-End Reports in total, since we are 25 years old, but
not all of them are posted on the web yet.

Here is a listing of the Reports on the web at the moment:

Year-End Report, 1989
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1989.html

Year-End Report, 1990
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1990.html

Year-End Report, 1991
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1991.html

Year-End Report, 1992
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1992.html

Year-End Report, 1993
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1993.html

Year-End Report, 1995
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1995.html

Year-End Report, 1996
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1996.html

Year-End Report, 1997
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1997.html

Year-End Report, 1998
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1998.html

Year-End Report, 1999
https://www.SignWriting.org/year1999.html

All the best -

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton at the DAC
Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2591  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index