forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2691  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Shannon Casey
Date:  Thu Feb 3, 2000  9:46 pm
Subject:  eyelid movement?

How do I write the eyes closing during the production of a sign? I would
like to write a sign (CLOSE-EYES) in which the eyes are open at the
beginning of the sign and closed at the end. First I wrote the sign with
closed eyes, but I don't know how to show the eyes open at the beginning of
the sign. Could I just write the eyes open and then write movement symbols
underneath to show the closing, as in the second example?

-Shannon Casey ()

Attachment
close-eyes
Type: image/gif

2697 Re: eyelid movement? Valerie Sutton Fri  2/4/2000
2702 Re: eyelid movement? Charles Butler Sat  2/5/2000

  Message 2691  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index