forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2775  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 9, 2000  4:02 pm
Subject:  Re: Question about folders

>This may seem like a silly question due to the recent level of discussion on
>the list.....*sigh* But is there a way to have all the SignWriting letters
>come into one file, instead of me moving them into my SignWriting folder
>after they arrive?
>Dawn

----------------------------

Yes, Dawn. You can set up your email software to place your
attachments in different places. Each person has their computer set
up differently....

In my case, I have chosen to have all my attachments land on my
computer's desktop, because then I can find them faster...that way I
always know when I received an attachment.

But other people tell their email software to place their attachments
in different folders...so you need to look in the instruction manual
that comes with your email software. Follow their instructions on how
to place your attachments in a different folder...