forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2784  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Joe Martin
Date:  Wed Feb 9, 2000  6:33 pm
Subject:  e-mail attachments

Me Two.

To read e-mail, I use an old obsolete program that can't do attachements
without a lot of hassle. So i just note all the posts that have
attachments, and read them on the archives. Then i print them and take
them home; if they are attached to the message there is no problem of
getting them mixed up as to what goes with what. (^_^)
Joe Martin, Plain Old Ordinary Student
Top Left Corner USA