forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2856  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Feb 18, 2000  4:53 am
Subject:  Download the Bible Passages - all of them!

>Recently our main computer lost all it's files. And now we have to start our
>whole project over. Anyone who has our Bible files now has a piece of rare
>information.
>
>Pastor Ron and Judy Dettloff
>Home of the SignBible - https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/index.htm
>Write me:

---------------------------------

Ron and Everyone!

ALL of Ron's Bible passages written in SignWriting are up on the web
and ALL of them can be downloaded using FTP and Internet Explorer. I
just downloaded one very quickly, then I moved it into my SignWriter
Directory. Then I opened SignWriter and then opened the file - it is
perfect!!

You do not have to re-type a thing, Ron...

Just go to this page:

https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/index.htm

And you will find the download button...

Or ask Jerry to help you -

Sorry you had such frustrations...I guess you need to back up your
hard drive from time to time!

But nothing is lost....