forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3191  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 11, 2000  6:01 pm

April 11, 2000
SignWriting List

Dear SignWriting List Members:

As you know, all of our messages posted to the SignWriting List are
archived on the web:

SignWriting List Archive
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l/

At the beginning of April, the technicians who program our Archives
on the e-groups web site (that is where our Archive is located)
decided to re-design their web site. Actually I like the new design
except for one problem....all of our messages in the month of April
are not accessible at the moment!

I have been greatly worried about this, and so I have been holding
back on messages, hoping the technical problems will be fixed. Even
though Paul Cowley has informed them of the problem, it has not been
fixed yet.

I will tell you immediately when the Archives are working again -

Thanks for your patience everyone -