forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3244  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Thu Apr 20, 2000  12:18 pm
Subject:  Re: More wonderful features with .PDF!

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Jerry Spillman wrote:

> I have downloaded the Ghostwriter files and am currently experimenting
> with making them run on my way too high tech computer. It looks
> really neat, but I am having some difficulty with the prn2file utility

It should run under Windows 95 or 98, but it may not run under
Windows NT or Windows 2000. If you're using 95 or 98, let me know what
problems you're experiencing. All you need is the prn2file.com file,
either in your sw directory, or in c:\windows\command, or in another
directory in your path.

Good luck!

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Message 3244  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index