forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3417  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon May 15, 2000  1:40 pm
Subject:  Re: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription

>Mark wrote:
>"I just tried my first sentence of transcription. An hour and a half just to
>get it written in pencil. I took a gamble and started at 9:2, the first
>verse of signing on the tape. (I surely hope we won't be transcribing the
>preface. It is terribly "undeaf", which I know doesn't matter for
>practicing transcription, but . . . We don't include it on any of our
>tapes any more, and are working on a new preface, but figure none is better
>than the one we had.)

SignWriting List
May 15, 2000

OK. Following Mark's request, we will not transcribe the first
section of the videotape.

Instead, we will start transcribing after this video frame:

Attachment
scribe001.gif
Type: image/gif

3418 Re: Lessons In Sign Language Transcription Valerie Sutton Mon  5/15/2000

  Message 3417  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index