forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5057  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Judy A. Kegl"
Date:  Mon Jun 4, 2001  5:30 pm
Subject:  Re: Nicaragua to New Mexico

Lorraine,

We have never met, but I have read some of your comments on the SW List.

If all goes as planned, I will be travelling across the USA from San Diego
to Maine in August accompanied by one of the Deaf teachers from Nicaragua,
and I thought you might like to meet us and see some of the material we have
produced in SW. We would be happy to make any kind of presentation
regarding our work should you have any interest in that regard.

Please let me know in the next couple of weeks as I will be in Nicaragua all
of July.

-- James Shepard-Kegl

  Replies Author Date
5063 Re: Nicaragua to New Mexico cmf Tue  6/5/2001
5065 Re: Nicaragua to New Mexico Lorraine Crespin Tue  6/5/2001
5167 Re: Nicaragua to New Mexico Judy A. Kegl Mon  6/25/2001

  Message 5057  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index