forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5199  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jun 28, 2001  3:33 pm
Subject:  Re(2): Ingvild's Doctorate ;-)

Ingvild Roald wrote:
>My book is in English, and has ISBN # 82-497-0013-9.
>If you want to get it, the easiest way for all parties is that you ask me
>to send it to you. With airfare and handling it wil be approx. $25.
>If Valerie will put this information on the SignWriting site, along with
>the two references to the already published papaers that I mentioned in
>my last posting, that is fine with me.

SignWriting List
June 28, 2001

Hello Everyone, and Ingvild!
I will be happy to place information about your publications on your
web pages, Ingvild.

I just posted a message giving information on how to purchase the
Brazilian Sign Language dictionary. So I will need similar
information from you, before I can post.

Here is what I need exactly:

Title:
ISBN:
Who to contact on email:
Who to contact for normal air mail: (Street Address for writing by
normal mail).
Any fax numbers or other communication methods.

It is oftentimes better to not state a price on the web, unless it is
the same for everyone. Each order can be complex, from the
international perspective. Do you want money in Norwegian kroner, for
example? Those kind of questions usually do not have one answer, and
postage varies to different parts of the world. So if you keep it
open, but they know how to contact you, then they can write to make
individual arrangements with you.

So please write to me privately, telling me exactly what you want me
to say on the web, and I will post it!

Thanks once again for sharing with us -
--

Val ;->