forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5258  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jul 18, 2001  6:13 pm
Subject:  Re: ¿How to write it?

Héctor y Margarita Devia from Colombia wrote:
>Good day to all, I would like ask your help for the correct way to
>write a sign. I am not very sure. I'd like to have your suggestions.

SignWriting List
July 18, 2001

Hello Hector in Colombia!

I am soooo happy to read your SignWriting. It is excellent!

All three versions are correct. Each version gives a "different
feeling". I will explain that in a later message....

Right now, I would suggest using the second version....It is the
easiest to read, I think, for beginning Signwriters.

Keep up the great work, Hector. Your SW studies are paying off...
Attachment
Inicuo-sign.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5258  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index