forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5352  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 28, 2001  10:47 pm
Subject:  Re: ABC attached file

Nancy Cole wrote:
>>The name I used is ABCSt.sgn It's under the signwriting file. I
>>need step by step starting from when I look for the file. I open
>>up AOL email, then attached, then I can't find the file after that.
>>Patient & Hopeful....Nancy

SignWriting List
July 28, 2001

Hello Nancy!

Great. We are now searching for a file named "ABCst.sgn" located in
your "sw" folder.

Everyone's computer looks a little different on the screen...but we
will find it!

Usually the "sw" folder is located on your "C" drive. Your "C" drive
is your hard drive. So we are looking for a folder called "sw" on
your C drive.

I have attached a file that shows you what my computer looks like,
when I am searching. As you can see, the C drive is listed there, and
you want to open the C drive by double-clicking on it, or choosing
it...

If your screen looks a little different, that is Ok...Try to find the
C drive and open it...(continued next message)...

Attachment
attach-file-1.gif
Type: image/gif

5353 Re: ABC attached file Valerie Sutton Sat  7/28/2001
5355 Re: ABC attached file Valerie Sutton Sat  7/28/2001

  Message 5352  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index