forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5404  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Tue Jul 31, 2001  11:45 pm
Subject:  Re: Deleting Blank Lines in SignWriter

Ok, I did what you said, and got it back to 2 lines up, but still have one
line blank and that won't budge.

I also fixed the C handshape, and now just working on the words. I think
maybe I should add more facial expression. I feel like I'm missing alot.

So, now I only have one blank space. Can I fix that?

Smiles
Nancy