forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5931  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Nov 24, 2001  2:40 am
Subject:  Canadian student's photo

SignWriting List
November 23, 2001

SW List members, and Tini!
Thanks so much for sending me the photo of you and your students,
Tini. I look forward to posting the photo so everyone can "meet" your
students ;-)

And your blue tote bag that says "hello" in ASL in SignWriting is
hanging on a hook right near my deep blue iMac computer, my blue
keyboard, and my blue Epson printer! Your tote bag matches my
computer - ha!

I love it!

Val ;-)