forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5950  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sat Nov 24, 2001  12:27 pm
Subject:  tote bag

Hello Valerie and list, It is really funny, I visualized the tote bag
hanging in your office, for you to look at ones in a while, or even use it
as a filing unit for things from Canada, and then you wrote me that it is
hanging on a hook close to your computer.... But I did not visualize that it
was colour coordinated with your computer, keyboard and printer. Just great.
We are glad you like it!!!!
I will tell the children next Wednesday.
Have a wonderful and hopefully restful weekend.
L.I.F.E.
Tini.

  Message 5950  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index