forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1041  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Feb 15, 1999  5:19 pm
Subject:  Re: question & samples

>What about sign writing in Argentina?
>Ronald Dettloff, Pastor
>The Deaf Church
>20880 Ten Mile Road
>St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48080

_________________________________

Hello Ron -
You will be traveling to Argentina yourself, right? I hope you can bring
some literature down with you when you go - There is one school in
Argentina that is interested, but they haven't officially started using
SignWriting yet. I suspect they could use some moral support...so maybe a
visit from you will help :-)

The school is:

Teachers: Carolina Larreburu or Saada Bentolila
ESCUELA 513 DE SORDOS E HIPOACUSICOS
Pasaje Husares 415 Planta Baja" A "
Bahia Blanca (8000), Buenos Aires,
ARGENTINA

If you feel you can carry some SW materials in your luggage, please tell me
and I will send them to you -

Many thanks Ron -

Valerie ':-)

Valerie Sutton at the DAC
Deaf Action Committee for SW

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1041  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index