forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1051  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  John Hill
Date:  Wed Feb 17, 1999  8:53 am
Subject:  Re: Something different to share

Well, usually I wouldn't do this but when I see "I would not normally do
this..." and then blah on about a wonderful opporturnity for you that is
free or little of charge and ends the message with something like "I know
you don't want to get these kinds of mail but its good not to share" or as
Cheryl put it "I realize that this listserve is not meant to relay this
sort of information...", it blows my top? You realize guys that this can
be sent to other listserves, this doesn't appear to be typed esp for this
one so who knows how many other listserves this message got to?

I have only one advise for you, if you realize that it wasn't meant for
relaying YOUR or YOUR HUSBAND'S business information, then pay attention
to that realization! This simply do not belong here!

Okay, I'm off my soapbox,

And how are the rest of you today?

John