forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1067  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Feb 19, 1999  2:48 am
Subject:  Re: Something different to share

>I know that many (if not all) community colleges open their libraries to the
>general public. Perhaps the materials could be placed in the college library
>as general reference where the citizens of Nevada could then browse the
>materials from the library? Just a suggestion :)
>

>Delora Parks
>Falls Church, VA
___________________

Hi Dolora -
Thanks for this excellent point, and of course, I have no idea what the
policy is, at that particular college. But I do hope that something like
this can be arranged. They have several sets of each publication, and
perhaps at least one set could become open to the public through the
library.

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1067  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index