forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1081  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Feb 20, 1999  2:07 pm
Subject:  Hello Everyone!

February 20, 1999

Dear SW List Members -
I thought I would share something I just learned...

I have been having some technical trouble with my email for the past day or
two. As you know, I do web design as well as other work, and our web site
has no connection to this List. The other day, I had to change some ID
numbers in relation to the web site. Without my knowing it, this pushed me
off the SignWriting List!

So I didn't receive any messages from the List for the past day and I
became worried, so I sent this command to LISTSERVE:

QUERY SW-L

I sent this to the LISTSERVE address, which is:

You can do that too. I received a message back from LISTSERVE telling me
that I was NOT subscribed to the SignWriting List! Ha!

So then I signed myself up again (grin).

Just wanted to tell you about this, so if you ever have the same problems,
you can figure it out too :-)

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1081  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index