forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1100  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Feb 28, 1999  3:40 pm
Subject:  Hi all...

February 28, 1999

Hi all...
I have now shipped 60 books to Cecilia Flood, for the deaf children in the
Albuquerque Public Schools....our 6th participating group in the
SignWriting Literacy Project.

They have now received:

ASL Picture Dictionary...10 copies
Goldilocks SW Level 1...20 copies
Goldilocks SW Level 2...30 copies
Flashcards...3 sets
Children's Stories Video...3 sets
plus other videos

So...I still owe all 6 groups:

Goldilocks SW Level 3
Goldilocks SW Level 4

I hope I can send these advanced materials to all 6 participating groups by
the end of next week. They are thick books, and take a long time to print.
But I will do my best!

Meanwhile, my second computer is now fixed and home from the hospital with
a clean bill of health - so I print the books on one computer, while I am
working on the other. A little stressful...but it works!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1100  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index