forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1176  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 27, 1999  6:11 pm
Subject:  Silent News Article Posted!!

April 27, 1999

Dear SignWriting List:
The article about SignWriting in Silent News, published March 99, has now
been posted in its entirety on our SignWriting Web Site. It is our new
Special Feature:

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org

The article on the web includes all of the diagrams that were published in
the article. It also includes links to the Silent News web site, and to the
Cherokee Indian web site, with a history of the Sequoyah alphabet.

So, there is no doubt that it is best to read the article on the web, if
you can.

However, there are some members of the SignWriting List who do not have web
access. So in a separate email message, I will post the entire English text
of the article. It is coming next!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1176  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index