forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1224  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat May 8, 1999  11:30 pm
Subject:  Re: A Question I Can't Answer...

Dawn Jones wrote:
>My name is Dawn and I'm new to the list. I'm a sign language interpreter
>interesed in learning sign writing. I've ordered my workbook and I'll start
>learning as soon as it arrives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Dawn!
Welcome to the SignWriting List...and thanks for responding to the question.

I sent your Lessons In SignWriting textbook yesterday - you got the last
copy that was printed in advance. I am now busily printing more
books...there are two members of the SW List waiting for their copies....

Where do you interpret and how are you thinking of using SignWriting with
your work?

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1224  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index