forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1233  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 9, 1999  4:17 pm
Subject:  Donations to Schools K-12

John Hill wrote:
>It would be nice to also have them available to the future Bi/Bi educators
>of the
>Deaf. Dr. King still has this theory that visual languages are nearly
>impossible to express on paper, but is open to ideas. I did give him
>the general info that you mailed me but he has not yet told me what he
>thought of it, probably because it was not based on hard research.
>
>Anyway, is there a loan program that I can borrow the videos and stuff?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Utah Bi/Bi school may possibly be eligible to participate in our
SignWriting Literacy Project. They should write to me if they want to
participate. The materials will be free to them, if they give us documented
feedback that is public information. They will have to fill out paperwork,
and write a letter of confirmation. They are welcome to write to me
anytime, and I can send them more specific information.

Thanks for your interest -

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1233  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index