forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1295  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 16, 1999  11:21 pm
Subject:  Re: DeafVision Web Hosting

>Valerie,
>If this is as I read it, I feel that a more neutral server than Deaf
>Queer would be viewed as more professional. Please rethink about this
>switch since this could evolve into a political quagmire for your
>organization concerning your focus.
>Cynthia
____________________

Hi Cynthia!
You have misunderstood. DeafVision is a totally neutral web service, that
hosts over 100 Deaf-related web sites. The web site you mention above, is
not the web server at all. That web site is only one out of 100's of web
sites that are serviced by DeafVision. It is DeafVision that I would
working with.

I will feel very honored to share the same web service with the California
Association of the Deaf (CAD), ADARA, the American Association of the
Deaf-Blind, many many Deaf churches, and the World Recreation Association
of the Deaf.

Here are some of the Deaf-related web sites that use DeafVison web hosting:

> DeafVision, Inc.
> Professional Web Design & Hosting
> https://www.deafvision.com
>
> and they say that these organizations use their services....
>
> ADARA, American Association of the Deaf-Blind, ALDA San Diego, California
> Association of the Deaf, California Latino Council of the Deaf and HH, Deaf
> Biz Services, Deaf Education Access Foundation, Deaf AIDS Network, Deaf
> AIDS Project of Maryland, Deaf Aztlan, Deaf Dogs Education Action Fund,
> Deaf Health Network, Deaf Outreach UK, Dear Reach - India, Deaf Queer
> Resource Center, Deaf Women United, Inc., Deaf Women Network, Hands On NYC,
> Holy Angels Church of the Deaf, National Deaf Black Advocates, Rainbow
> Alliance of the Deaf, Real World Success, Treehouse Video, United Methodist
> Ministry, World Recreation Association of the Deaf, Inc.

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1295  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index