forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1363  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri May 28, 1999  2:09 am
Subject:  Re: New SignWriter Features?

May 27, 1999

Hi Everyone!
Thank you very much for your long messages and your great suggestions and
comments.

Rich Johnston is our new programmer, and it is now official!

Tonight I am preparing a proposed design for Rich, and tomorrow I will show
it to him. Then of course it will change 1000 times after that, until we
get it all working. So keep making your suggestions, and I am keeping a
file of them.

As soon as I can, I will be back online answering all your messages in
detail. For the next few days, I must focus on the design - so just know I
have not forgotten you!

For those in the USA....have a wonderful holiday weekend (this weekend is
Memorial Day weekend, where everyone has parties outside in the summer air
:-)

I hope everyone around the world will have a terrific weekend no matter what!!

Thanks again for all your input -

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting