forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1384  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ronald H Dettloff
Date:  Thu Jun 3, 1999  2:04 am
Subject:  Re: New SignWriter Features?

Dear Sign Writer List:
Good News:
1. Today we taught our first class in Sign Writing to a class of about
400 elementary students. They were very receptive and quick learners.
2. July 17 we will begin an eight week course in SignWriting on Sunday
Nights at 6:00 pm at The Deaf Church. All are welcome but there are a
limited number of terminals so please reserve your seat in advance.
(donations accepted)
3. We are looking to also have SignWriting taught in a local Christian
school. Please pray that God will open the door.

Help:
It would be nice if the new SW program could cut and paste from other
programs then we could make some beautiful books very quickly.

Pastor Ronald H. Dettloff
The Deaf Church
20880 Ten Mile Road
St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080

Attachment
Luk0641b.sgn
Type: application/octet-stream

1390 Teaching SignWriting Valerie Sutton Thu  6/3/1999

  Message 1384  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index