forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1386  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ronald H Dettloff
Date:  Thu Jun 3, 1999  3:14 am
Subject:  Re: NAD Requests SW Videos

Wonderful news, anyone with an open mind can see how SW can be of least
some benefit to the Deaf community.

For our SignWriting Lab several computers and a laser printer were given
to us to use. I need some advice on on to make the Panasonic KXP 4450
laser printer to print out SW documents. Is there some special way I need
to configure it. I have no problem printing from the Notebook program in
Windows 3.1. Please help me because this would really help our SignWriter
Lab .

Pastor Ronald H. Dettloff
The Deaf Church
20880 Ten Mile Road
St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080

  Replies Author Date
1392 Changing How You Receive Messages Valerie Sutton Thu  6/3/1999
1393 Printing with SignWriter 4.3 Valerie Sutton Fri  6/4/1999

  Message 1386  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index