forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1423  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jun 8, 1999  2:27 pm
Subject:  Re: And yet another use of SignWriting

Ingvild wrote:
>as a Norwegian, and not a sports fan, I do not know much about
>baseball.
>
>But as long as SignWriting is not widespread, I have put it to my own
>personal use: with all the differrent passwords and PIN-codes to
>remember, I have written a list that I can have easlily available, in
>sw, and no one the wiser.

>Ingvild

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMILE :-)

This gave me a big chuckle - do you REALLY have your PIN number in
SignWriting? Ha! That's great!

Here in the USA, my Danish-American friends and I oftentimes speak Danish
together in public because it is like a "secret language" that no one
around us can understand - I guess that is what you are doing with
SignWriting - a secret writing system.

Since SW is visual - watch out - someone might be able to figure it out!!

Valerie :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Replies Author Date
1431 Re: And yet another use of SignWriting Ingvild Kristine Roald Wed  6/9/1999

  Message 1423  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index