forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1441  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lourdes Tollette
Date:  Thu Jun 10, 1999  12:34 am
Subject:  Re: Designing New Interface for SW 5.0

Val,

Oh yes, Icons really alot help speaclly young children can understand. I do
understand alot what you trying to put all together. Like other softwares
do have icons... so your software can do that like the other softwares.
When I look at it and I don't need to look up the manuel because I
understand the icons better. Yes Icon really total different than MS-DOS
version.

Lourdes