forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1495  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jun 19, 1999  7:42 pm
Subject:  Re: Typing Left-Handed SignWriting

Trevor wrote:
>Now I know that Valerie is not a programmer and her comments are those a
>lay-person. As SignWriter is her product it is, of course, her decision as
>to what features are or are not in it.
>
>(And in case you ask Valerie, I'm still looking into the problem of running
>SignWriter 4 under Windows NT. Unfortunately, the paying work has gotten in
>the way of that work.)
>
>Regards, Trevor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Trevor!
Nice to hear from you. And that is great news, that you are still thinking
about the Windows NT issue regarding SignWriter 4.3. I appreciate that :-)

I am happy to add the feature to SignWriter 5.0 ...but I need to know first
if there is more than one person who would use the feature of switching
documents automatically from right to left handed signing?

That is why I wrote to ask the question - I need to know if someone would
use the feature?

I personally would not. I would type the document directly into left-handed
signing....

But I am only one person too! So I need the feedback :-)

Thanks everyone, for putting up with all this "computer development stuff".
I hope I am not boring you!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1495  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index