forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1496  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jun 19, 1999  8:13 pm
Subject:  Saving Files to Different Directories

>Ideas:
>to be able to save files to different directories.

>Pastor Ronald H. Dettloff

Hi Ron -
Thank you for your great ideas...I appreciate them and I have made a note
of them.

A couple of them are already available in SignWriter 4.3. For example...

Did you know that we can already save files to different directories in
SignWriter 4.3?

It is called "Changing Directories". Instructions are located on page 40 of
the Reference Manual (the fourth manual in the notebook) that came with
SignWriter 4.3.

You can change the current MS-DOS file directory without having to leave
the SignWriter program itself. This allows you to keep your SignWriting
files in separate directories, which is useful when you have a lot of files.

So if you have any questions about this, I will be happy to help :-)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1496  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index