forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1552  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 3, 1999  3:44 pm
Subject:  technical problems :-(

July 3, 1999

Hi Everyone -
Please forgive, if you have received this message already. I am feeling a
little worried about some technical problems I am having with the ListServe
software that runs the SW List - if this message comes through then things
ought to be Ok.

If any of you get some funny messages when you try to post something to the
List, do not worry about it - but of course write to me privately to tell
me - I am trying to fix things without Paul Cowley's help, whom I believe
is on his honeymoon right now! Congratulations, Paul!!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1552  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index