forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1555  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 3, 1999  3:13 pm
Subject:  Temporary technical problems -

July 3, 1999

Hi Everyone -
I am having a little trouble with the LISTSERVE software that runs the
SignWriting List. As you know, the SW List is a donation to our
organization from Paul Cowley and Humber College in Ontario, Canada. And it
is Paul Cowley who runs the List technically with LISTSERVE software.

I believe Paul just got married and is on his honeymoon...Congratulations,
Paul!!!

Therefore, it is possible that Paul is not here to help us right now (grin) :-)

I just got an error message from the LISTSERVE asking me to do something
technically, and without Paul's help I may not be able to rectify it - let
us pray!

If any of you have any problems with the List, please write to me privately
and we will try to figure out what is happening :-)

Sorry for the confusion - it will all get worked out I am sure!

Best -

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1555  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index