forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1771  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Aug 31, 1999  1:34 pm
Subject:  Re: SW Materials at London Conference

Valerie wrote:
>On September 4-6, there will be a conference held in London, specifically
>on Sign Language development with an emphasis on handling Sign Language
>data. Bencie Woll told me about the conference, so I then offered to send
>some basic SignWriting instruction flyers to the 25 participants...so today
>I shipped a big box of 25 rather thick packets....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 31, 1999

Hello SignWriting List!
In regards to the conference held in London, I have received requests for
information about it.

Bencie Woll directed me to a web page for the conference:

INTERSIGN Homepage
https://www.sign-lang.uni-hamburg.de/intersign

I enjoyed visiting the web page - it sounds like an interesting and
important conference :-)

Valerie ;-)

  Message 1771  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index