forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1803  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 5, 1999  10:17 pm
Subject:  Award for web design

September 5, 1999

Dear SW List -
Hope you all are happy and are doing well :-)

This is a holiday weekend here in the US - Labor Day Weekend. It gives me a
chance to start doing some web design again. Then on Tuesday, when the
teachers and students are back in school, a lot of messages will be
posted...so this is the calm before the storm!!

Back on June 29th, our SignWritingSite was given the SunSet Web Designer's
Award:

SignWritingSite receives
SunsetWebDesign
Designer's Award

"We are a web site design
and graphic art
firm. One of our clients
has listed your
site as a "hot link" for
other Internet
surfers and has nominated
you for a
Sunset Award. We have
viewed your web
site and are pleased to
award you with the
Sunset Gold Award for
graphics and web
design."

Dawn M. Torrence
CEO, Sunset Web Design

https://www.sunsetwebdesign.com

I have now posted the award on the opening page of our SignWritingSite at:

https://www.SignWriting.org

Next I will be working on the new web pages for the new schools that are
participating in the SignWriting Literacy Project -

Have a wonderful Monday, and I will be emailing on Tuesday!!

Valerie ;-)

  Message 1803  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index