forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1854  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 19, 1999  6:52 pm
Subject:  New Special Feature Posted!

September 19, 1999

Dear SignWriting List Members...
I am happy to announce a new Special Feature has been posted on our web site:

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org

The new article is entitled:

"SignWriting In Germany
Literacy Project Begins In Osnabruck"

There are four web pages dedicated to the German project. They are listed
in two sections on our site:

SignWriting Teacher's Forum
https://www.SignWriting.org/teach000.html

Who Uses SignWriting?
https://www.SignWriting.org/sw104.html

This is an ongoing project, so I will be adding new photos and student's
writing assignments, German Sign Language literature and new web reports
from time to time....

Many thanks to teacher Stefan Woehrmann for his hard work, photos and
enthusiastic messages!

Valerie ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting

1885 Exciting Posting on Brazil! Valerie Sutton Mon  10/4/1999

  Message 1854  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index