forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1928  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Luna
Date:  Wed Oct 13, 1999  8:26 am
Subject:  Re: New to List

Susan,
Just saw that you are researching your family tree, I too am doing the Same
thing, it is a long process, especially if the side of the tree you are
trying to work on doesn't have that much information about it. I am doing
the English name. As my surname is English. I am married now, and of course
my Married name is Hunter.

But, I wanted to find out if there is any Cherokee blood in our lines, as I
have been told.

Well just wanted to share that with you too.

Deborah